Summertime is almost here and there’s nothing more that I love than a glass of infused water. Infused water has zero calories, livens up your water, detoxes your body, improves your mood and flushes toxins from your system.
Today’s water is chock full of goodies:
- 1/2 of a dragon fruit
- 3-4 strawberries; cut in halves
- A handful of blueberries
- 6-8 mint leaves
With the powers of these fruits combined, you have a water that gives you the following benefits:
- Helps fight cancer
- Boosts your immune system
- Improves acne
- Combats aging
- Aids in weight loss
- Supports digestion
- Boosts brain health
All you need for this is the fruit, water and an infusion water pitcher. Here’s all you need to do:
- Rinse all of your fruit
- Cut the dragon fruit in half and save the other half; you only need one half. Remove the meat from the flesh and cut the meat into small pieces
- Cut your strawberries in halves
- Fill the infusion rod with your super fruit ingredients: dragon fruit, strawberries, handful of blueberries and mint
- Fill your pitcher with water- don’t fill it all the way to the top to leave room for the infusion rod
- Place the infusion rod securely into the pitcher
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours to allow the water to become infused by the fruit
- Pour into your favorite glass and ENJOY!
FYI: The mint is totally optional. I love adding mint to my infused drinks because it gives it a refreshing and fresh taste.
I have lots of vitamin water recipes and I can’t wait to share them with you! Thank you for all of the love and continued support!
Stay thirsty my friends! –Candice XOXO