What is Glossybox?
How awesome would it be to have high end beauty products sent straight to your door? Wish no more! Glossybox is a beauty subscription service and they send top brand beauty essentials that you’re sure to LOVE! Getting this beauty box is easy. When you sign up, You can elect to receive their monthly box, or you can choose to get your Glossybox every 3, 6, or 12 months. Whatever plan you choose, you’ll be super excited when you see one of their pink signature boxes on your doorstep. Sign up here to get yours!
Inside: My April Glossybox
The April Glossybox was all about Looking good, and Feeling Great and of course, they did not disappoint! The Glossybox team put some great thought into curating the April box because I loved everything in this month’s box. Here’s what I got:
- The Ritual of Hammamam Foaming Shower Gel: This body wash is really soothing and It’s enriched with refreshing eucalyptus and revitalizing rosemary. I came out of the shower feeling recharged and invigorated. This product has a retail value of $15
- La Roche – Posay Effaclar Towelettes Oil Free Face Wipes: I LOVE these face wipes. Most cleansing wipes that I’ve used left my skin looking shiny and oily. The La Roche – Posay Effaclar Towelettes were totally different than anything I’ve tried. Formulated with Zinc Pidolate, they wipe away pore-clogging dirt, tighten pores and purifies your skin.
- oOloution Eye Love Eye Contour: I am a sucker for organic, and ethically sourced products. This eye cream is 100 percent organic with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients. This cream is great for those stubborn under-eye areas. It’s important to keep the area around your eyes moisturized to encourage good blood circulation, and reduce the appearance of dark circles. This product stimulates collagen synthesis, which means it reduces wrinkles that start to form around the eyes. Through continued use, my eyes were brighter, and more radiant. Retail value is about $50.
- Karl Lagerfield X ModelCo Baked Blush in Rose Beige: this baked blush is a limited edition product as part of the Karl Lagerfield X ModelCo collaboration. After brushing this powder on my cheeks, and my skin illuminated. I had that perfect, sun-kissed glow that I’m always looking for. If you want this product, you may have a hard time finding it. However, if you sign up for Glossybox here, you won’t miss out on sweet products like this one.
- Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Restore + Revive Bi-Phase: This miracle in a bottle is designed for all curly hair types. Thanks to this hair product, I was able to wear my hair wavy for the first time, in a long time! You’ve heard of spritzing your face with rose water to refresh your skin throughout the day–well the Ouidad Advanced Climate Control spray is like rose water for your hair. As the day goes on, curly hair starts to get frizzy (because…life). Reactivate your curls, get rid of frizz and lock-in moisture with this nifty spray.
Treat Yourself to Self Care-get Glossybox
I am an advocate for self care and It’s perfectly great to take care of others, but take care of YOU first. When you fly in an airplane, the rule is to put your oxygen mask on first before helping others. Take care of yourself first, so that you can effectively help others. Glossybox makes self care easy by sending you great quality products without the hassle of finding the best beauty products yourself. Sign up here to start your self care regimen.