Treat Yourself with a Monthly Yogi Surprise!
This subscription box is for all of my yogis, or anyone who wants to add a touch of self-care, and a little zen to their lives. These yogi surprise boxes come jam-packed with goodies that suit anyone’s lifestyle! There are two different types of yogi surprise subscription boxes–the Lifestyle Box and the Jewelry Box. Click THIS LINK to order your first box!
The Lifestyle Yogi Box
This yogi package includes up to eight cruelty-free, fair-trade items such as cosmetics, organic energy bars, aroma therapies, skin care products, energy stones and so much more. The Lifestyle Box is $44.95 a month, and the products you receive are worth 70 dollars or more in retail value.
The Jewelry Yogi Box
This yogi box comes with bracelets and necklaces that are hand-crafted with fair-trade materials. The Jewelry Box is $24.99 a month and the retail value is 65 dollars or more.
Inside my Lifestyle Box
I was gifted with the Lifestyle Yogi Box and I have to say that I’m very impressed with my groovy goodies! Here’s a list and description of what I got (scroll down to see pictures!):
- Organic farm-a-ceuticals Matcha Tea Scrub: this is a tea and sugar scrub that you can apply to your entire body (including your face) for softer, healthier, glowing skin. It smells great and you’re left feeling very relaxed and peaceful after using this very soothing product
- Kailo Organic Chakra Therapy in Heart Essence (retail value: $42): an aroma therapy treatment, this comes as a roller that you roll into small circles on your skin. This specific aroma therapy treatment has high vibration infusions that are euphoric, citrusy and lightly floral. It also contains lots of vitamins and anti-oxidants
- From Molly with Love Glow Juice Vitamin C Serum (retail value: $27.99): this wonderful “slay in a jar” fades brown spots, protects the skin from hyper pigmentation, keeps your skin firm, brightens and evens skin tone and leaves you with a beautiful glow
- Energy Muse Self Love Stones: if you’re like me, you believe in the power of receiving healing energy from precious stones. I believe that good vibes can come from all beautiful things that mother nature gifts our earth with and I received the self-love stones of Rose Quartz for unconditional love, Rhodonite for compassion and Aventurine for opening the heart. The stones even come with a mini instruction card to help you get the most energy from these beautiful little gems
- The Massage Bible- The Definitive Guide to Soothing Aches and Pains: this is a THICK book on lots of massages you can practice (or have someone practice on you-HAHA) to soothe all those little aches and pains throughout your body.
How Yogi Surprise Works–Get Yours NOW!
It is SO easy! Click THIS LINK to get your box, choose between the jewelry box or the lifestyle box, and wait for your monthly gift! Every single month, you can enter to win a retreat by posting a photo of your box with the hashtag #yogisurprise